Celcom Timur (Sabah) Sdn. Bhd. ("CT Sabah") was established as a joint venture company with the purpose of providing fibre optic transmission services in Sabah.
In tandem with its main business in providing the physical fibre cable transmission service primarily to telecommunication network operators, CT Sabah had completed its trunk fibre optic network in Sabah, including submarine cables, making it the only company currently having a comprehensive trunk fibre network in Sabah. The fibre optic network spans from Labuan to Tawau.
Our customers include:
- Celcom Axiata Bhd.
- Maxis Broadband Sdn. Bhd.
- DiGi Telecommunications Sdn. Bhd.
- Sapura Research Sdn. Bhd.
- KKIPC Sdn. Bhd.
- Telekom Brunei Berhad
- Sacofa Sdn. Bhd.
- Time dotcom Bhd.
- HeiTech Padu Berhad
- Sabah Port
- Asean Supply Base
- Rasaria Hotel Resort
- Megallen Sutera Habour
- Universiti Malaysia Sabah
- U Mobile
- FIC Felda
- Hextar Solution
- Sabah Flour & Feed Mills Sdn. Bhd.
- Common Tower Technologies Sdn. Bhd.
- 100% transmission via fibre optic network.
- Widest fibre optic network in Sabah and Labuan.
- 56 MHz radio channel per end point.
- Equipped with the latest technology (hardware and software).
- Well monitored via 24/7 network monitoring system.
- Network availability is more than 99.95%.
- Current average Mean Time to Restore ("MTTR") within 2 hours.
- Dedicated competent technical support staff to assist customer in managing network transmission.
- Maintain excellent track record with major players in the telecommunication industry.
- Financially sound with a steady cash flow.
The system used constantly monitors a computer network for slow or failing components and notifies the network administrator (via email, pager or other alarms) in case of outages. It is a subset of the functions involved in network management.
The ability to ensure network uptime requires management solutions designed for today’s complex network infrastructures, including the automated monitoring, diagnosis, and configuration of network assets, to increase efficiency in problem isolation and resolution.
Company activities include:-
1. Design - Designing network connectivity that is suitable with customer demand or requirement.
2. Install - Professional fibre optic installation compliant with standard installation method.
3. Operate - Operating our own fibre transmission, such as MPLS-TP/DWDM.
4. Manage - Continuously manage and build fibre optic infrastructures throughout Sabah and Labuan.
5. Maintain - Mantain the quality of service of transmission networks.
A service provider with its own network must have at least two licences in order to be allowed to market its services: A Network Facilities Provider licence and a Network Services Provider licence.
Occupational Safety and Health
Celcom Timur (Sabah) Sdn. Bhd. is commited to the provision of a safe and healthy workplace of the stakeholders whilst carrying out all business activities related to providing fibre optic transmission network services in Sabah and Labuan.
Click any of the links below to download the PDF file.